I am currently a research assistant at Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), under the supervision of Prof. Hongyan Wu. Before that, I have worked at Bytedance for one year. I received my master’s degree from University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) (under the supervision of Prof. Hongyan Wu and Prof. Yunpeng Cai) and bachelor’s degree from Jinan University (JNU). For more information, you can find my detailed CV here. If you are interested in my research and want to have further discussion with me, feel free to drop me an email!
I will start my PhD study at University of Amsterdam (UvA), under the supervision of Prof. Marcel Worring. Look forward to that!
- University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS)
- M.Eng. in Computer Technology
- Jinan University (JNU)
- B.Eng. in Software Engineering
Research and Work Experience
- Oct. 2022 - current: Research Assistant @ Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Jul. 2021 - Jun. 2022: Advertising Algorithm Engineer @ User Growth Group, Bytedance
- Sep. 2019 - Jul. 2021: Research Intern @ Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Jun. 2020 - Aug. 2020: Research Intern @ Mobile Intelligence Group, Sensetime
- Graph Neural Networks
- Deep Generative Models
- Transferability in Deep Learning
- Neural-symbolic AI
I have a broad interest in Machine Learning, including theoretical research and application. I have some experience in applying deep learning methods in bioinformatics, like molecular optimization, single-cell data integration and bulk data deconvolution. Besides, I also have some experience in social media data processing and developing some algorithms for advertising business on Tiktok, like CTR/CVR prediction and creative ranking. I am also happy to explore many other aspects about AI.
News and Updates
- Coming soon.
- Enhanced View-Specific Graph Learning Framework for Multiview Clustering
Yue Lin, Rui Zhang, Yijia Zheng, Yunpeng Cai, Ye Li, Hongyan Wu.
Submitted to the journal Information Fusion (JCR Q1, IF=17.564), under review
- Predicting influenza with pandemic-awareness via Dynamic Virtual Graph Significance Networks
Jie Zhang, Pengfei Zhou, Yijia Zheng, Hongyan Wu.
Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2023. (JCR Q1, IF=6.698)
- Graph Polish: a novel graph generation paradigm for molecular optimization
Chaojie Ji*, Yijia Zheng* (co-first author), Ruxin Wang, Yunpeng Cai, Hongyan Wu.
IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 2021. (JCR Q1, IF=14.255)
- Classroom Searching System Based On Smart Mobile Phone
Dian Gu, Dongsong Yan, Jiachun Cai, Yijia Zheng, Shuangrui Shi, Luyang Liu.
7th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Engineering (ICMSE 2017).